You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Do Cryptocurrency Speculators Fear Utility?

in #discussion7 years ago (edited)

You make a great point that in that we should judge the value of projects in the crypto sphere based on their utility. Looks like whatever Dan Larimer is involved like EOS is also a good bet. Of course this can change over time, but those with proven uses and applications will succeed in the long run.

You wonder how bitcoin has gotten so expensive with such high fees and slow transaction times. Perhaps Bitcoin Cash at a much cheaper valuation takes over eventually?

Sort:  

I've been wondering about Bitcoin Cash as well. Overall, the cryptocurrency market is still quite small in the world of global finance. It will be interesting to see where things go from here. I'm a big fan of EOS as well.

Bitcoin cash is on my list of valid investments, although I don't own many. I collected some in the fork, but have not bought any. As for EOS, see my other comment in this thread.

I briefly studied EOS. I was very excited by the token at first because of Dan Larimer. He is quite a Satoshi! However after study, I didn't see the value link between the EOS token and the EOS operating system. As an investment it is on the back-burner until I re-read the white-paper. If you have thoughts as to what would make the EOS token attractive to investors, please share.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.20
TRX 0.14
JST 0.030
BTC 69264.29
ETH 3316.64
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.66