📷Long walk home - 8km 2hour with food stop-Long Post| 长途归家路 - 8 公里,2 小时,中途停下来吃一餐 -长篇😎(by @ace108)
Recently, after finishing a course at Paya Lebar, I decided to take a long walk home. It was about 8km and took about 2 hours with stops for lunch and coffee.
最近,在巴耶利峇完成课程后,我决定长途走回家。大约 8 公里,花了大约 2 小时,中途停下来吃午餐和喝咖啡。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
First, I left the "lighthouse" in the building to go out.
首先,我离开大楼里的“灯塔”出去。
I crossed the road at the junction next to the building and continued to walk.
我在大楼旁边的路口过马路,继续走。
There was a rather large temple on the left further down but the view was blocked by the trees.
再往前走左边有一座相当大的寺庙,但视线被树挡住了。
Passed by Geylang Polyclinic.
经过芽笼综合诊所。
Then crossed Aljunied Crescent.
然后穿过阿裕尼弯。
Block 107 is near the place I played pickleball on Saturday morning.
打牌107号靠近我周六早上打匹克球的地方。
I found block 106 and the small shelter to the left of it was the court where I played pickleball before.
我找到了打牌106号,它左边的是我去过打匹克球的球场。
Went out next to the main road.
走到大路旁边。
Walked under the Pan Island Expressway. Someone should build some pickleball courts here.
在泛岛高速公路下面行走。有人应该在这里建一些匹克球场。
I continue to walk near an industrial area.
我继续在工业区附近行走。
Cross the road going nearer the industrial area.
穿过马路,靠近工业区。
Some chickens were there.
那里有两只鸡。
Just outside this building.
就在这栋楼外。
Walked along the inustrial building.
沿着工业大楼走。
Spotted one which have a Dolphin Restaurant.
发现其中一栋有海豚餐厅。
Still more industrial buildings.
还有更多的工业建筑。
Finally, reach the main road and saw some houses.
最后,到达大路,看到了一些房子。
Some construction on the side of the road before I had to turn right.
在我右转之前,路边有一些建筑。
Got a temption for food before turning. There was a notice saying they decided not to close and the long queue tempted me but it was still too early for lunch.
在转弯之前,有食物摊位引诱我。有一个通知说他们决定不关门,长队诱惑了我,但吃午餐饭还太早。
I turned right and there were more food temptations.
我右转,有更多的食物诱惑。
I even looked back as I went further.
我甚至在继续走的时候回头看了看。
There was also another coffeeshop across the road.
马路对面还有另一家咖啡店。
Went out to the main road and turned right.
走到大路道右转。
There is a mall across the road.
马路对面有一个购物中心。
At the junction after that mall, I crossed the road.
在那家购物中心后的路口,我过马路。
After walking to the next junction, I saw the Town Square at Potong Pasir. I remember seeing the app that they have pickleball games there on Wednesday morning.
走到下一个路口后,我看到了波东巴西的市政广场。我记得在app上看到他们周三早上在那里有人打匹克球。
So I went inside to see how the court is like.
所以我进去看看球场是什么样的。
Spotted another coffeeshop to tempt me as I continued the walk.
我继续走着,又看见另一家咖啡店诱惑我。
Passed by an Indian temple.
经过一个印度寺庙。
Then crossed a small road.
然后穿过一条小路。
Looking for a bridge to cross the canal.
寻找一座桥穿过河。
Can barely see it.
几乎看不到它。
Saw a thirsty resident cat.
看到一只口渴的猫。
[//]:# (!worldmappin 1.31979 lat 103.89236 long Lifelong Learning Institute d3scr)
请看我其他帖: @ace108
Thank you