You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Illegal immigrants cost the U.S.

in #discussion6 years ago (edited)

@mpatriot

I thank you for your prayer but you should save them for someone who wants and needs them. I live very happy and I am quite at peace with myself and those around me.

I don't mean to antagonize nor am I looking to convince you of anything. I also don't expect you to understand or comprehend me or my beliefs, but I also am not seeking your pity and again do not need it nor want it.

For me, your "feeling sorry for me" immediately makes me think you are judging me, and are not accepting of me or my beliefs or lack of them. I on the other hand accept that what you believe is your faith, but I do not feel sorry nor pity for you. I am not on a mountain top as most religious people are, and although you call me racist and intolerant, it has really been you spewing the hate and intolerance of those less fortunate under the guise of God's ordainments, but when I point out the flaws in your theory of God's nations, and who belongs where, you pick and choose which points you will address and those you will ignore.

I wonder if you even remember the comment you made to start all this....let me remind you and will end with that....

I betcha deporting every mother's child of 'em would cost less than a hundredth of that.
What are we waiting for??

Religious yet interested in deporting the Mothers of these children? How tolerant, humane and Christian is that? Or is there a bible verse that supports this too?

Sort:  

I said nothing about deporting mother's of the children, I clearly said "every mother's child of 'em"...i.e. ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS... gradually if necessary, and as intact family units whenever possible. And that is what I stand by. Right now, many who believe in collectivism in positions of political power have strongly incentivized them coming here, and that needs to stop NOW, so that most will simply return to their own countries on their own.

I sure would love to see how you would feel if 11 million illegal aliens showed up in your country, and then demanded all the welfare, social security, and other benefits of citizenship while refusing to learn the language or to acculturate in any way. THAT is the reality of what we face here in the USA. Our own citizens often get far less benefit from the government they support with their onerous tax burdens than do illegal aliens.

And yes, I do feel sorry for you that you have been tricked into swallowing collectivist lies.

Rather than pulling down the more economically successful nations, as globalists so desperately want to do, we all should be concentrating on lifting up ALL nations with education and proper tools for making their economies self supporting. We need to end swindling international organiztions such as the IMF and the World Bank which are nothing but vehicles of tyranny used by international elites to further impoverish the poorest of the poor.

We need global laissez-faire capitalism...which worked in the USA (and everywhere else it's been employed) until the Rockefellers, et al, destroyed it . We do NOT need collectivism. We absolutely do not need a world government.

You're dead wrong in your spiritual beliefs and your economic beliefs, and you were the first to insert "race" (whatever that even really means anymore) into the equation. That doesn't mean I hate you, or don't agree with other things that are very important. You are not going to ever turn me into a collectivist, and I doubt I will ever turn you into a laissez-faire capitalist, so let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Peace.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.15
JST 0.029
BTC 63696.24
ETH 2486.53
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.69