You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: What is the best form of government ?

in #discussion7 years ago

Hi. :)

You ask a difficult question, as the main purpose of all news paper and TV in all countries mainly have one single purpose, and that is for the government in each country to control the information the people get.

And specially in the beginning when this is new, it is extra confusing.
As time go and you start to be aware of this, and learn to not trust them, it will be more and more easy to see what is pure propaganda and not.
But it will still be difficult to find out what is the real truth, since that seldom is written on any sides.

The best way is to try to see the big picture, and use common sense.

Lets use ISIS as a example.
For those who are used to trust news paper, it will always be simple, they simply trust what is said about them from day to day.
But if you know that the news are pure propaganda, you can still get a lot of truth from their lies.
The first rule is to know for sure, that what they say is not true, so then you already are one step closer to the truth.

I must go back in time a little to explain about the ISIS situation.
It actually started when Soviet controlled Afghanistan, and USA / NATO wanted to do the same.

But as we all can understand, neither USA or NATO could attack Soviet soldiers directly, without starting a 3 world war.

So the solution was to train mercenaries in the neighbor country Pakistan, and when they was ready, they sent them in to Afghanistan and called them "Freedom fighters" in our news papers.

That way they could fight against Soviet soldiers directly, and still say they had nothing to do with it.

Most people who read about those "Freedom fighters" believed in it and did not think about it at all.
But since i already knew that news paper are propaganda papers, i was sceptical and tried to think about it and do my own analyses and research on it.

Some of the questions i first asked my self was this:

1. If they was volunteers, then how did they get so many and so powerful in so short time from the first moment we heard about them for the very first time?

2. Where did they get so many and modern weapons from?

There was many other questions i started to ask my self too, and they all lead to one single conclusion, there had to be a government behind them, and that means that they was not simple farmers and so that suddenly had enough, and then become millionairs that could afford to buy weapons for millions of dollar.

And of course when Soviet had enough and draw their forces out of Afghanistan, it was easy for one that did not believe in the news paper to see who already was organised and ready to do the same as Soviet, and go strait in and occupy the country again.
It was USA and NATO.
Fromm that second, i knew who it was that was behind Taliban.

And only one week after that, they was no longer written about as "freedom fighters" but was now suddenly "terrorists".. lol
The same people who one week before that was "freedom fighters"...

To day they use their ISIS mercenaries in the same way in the Arab area.

This things are planed and organised long before people start to read about them for the first time.

One of the things they did, to prepare the news readers to believe in their ISIS stories, was to invent something they called "The Arab Spring" and write about that some time before ISIS entered the arena in the news paper.
And because people already "knew" about the "Arab spring" before that, it was extra easy for them to believe in the stories about a group called ISIS that suddenly become just as powerful as many national armies within some few weeks, and that was full of modern weapons that only government can afford to get in so short time.

And if you think about it,
would for example a genuine guerilla group use a lot of money to buy orange prison clothes for their prisoners?

There is so extremely many small things that reveals this false flag operation if one keep a healthy sceptism towards the news papers.

For example:
I know that all Muslims pray in one single direction, towards Mecca.
But in many of the propaganda pictures, the Christian USA soldiers that have taken those propaganda photos, clearly was not aware of this fact.
So in many of their photos of this so-called terror groups, we can see ISIS soldiers praying in all directions in one single picture.. lol

And it is also about remembering what they have written before about the same thing.
For example when they started to write about the war against Libya, they first said that it was a local "revolution", but only a week after that, it was a full NATO attack..
the same happen in Syria.

And if you know a little about the places they write about from before, it become extra easy to see their lies.

For example when thousand of Libyan people gathered around Gaddafi`s government building to support him.
It was very easy to see that they supported Gaddafi, since they all had his green color on them as a sign of support.

But in our news paper they showed us this, and said that it was a demonstration against him.
The complete opposite of what it really was and looked like.
And people believed it, without any questions, simply because they have been trained to trust the newspapers blindly without thinking them self.

And even when NATO bombed the same people some few days later, they still believed it...

And when you think about it, do we really think that our greatest enemy is some poor countries on another continent?

The greatest enemy of all people in all countries, are the one that rule their own country.. ;)

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.16
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 56835.87
ETH 2399.86
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.39