You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: An unheard, weird & short 'unusual tutorial' about how Curation Rewards works in steemit.

in #discussion6 years ago

Since I am in the wild reading great content like this does that mean I am part of the Posh Adventurers Club? Do we get badges?

I lie, I follow you so not as adventurous as I might like. I shall proceed to go into the unknown, I hope to find rare beauty and not fall in the abyss here is looking at you @gobangkok.

Sort:  

Since I am in the wild reading great content like this does that mean I am part of the Posh Adventurers Club? Do we get badges?

Yes Ma'am, you can get those!! As long as you won't ask to scan someone else badges, get it tweaked as you please for print and then also demand it printed in a size too big to proudly show this in your noobie chest. You know?

Those already early in the Posh Adventurers Club don't like newcomers with bigger badges than those that they are already carrying. And most likely, you will risk that they throw at you an ugly gaze. LoL

Thank you very much @penderis for your upvote, resteem and very welcome comment mate. It is indeed highly appreciated.

Now, go out there 'in the wild' and keep hunting into the unknown!! :)

I know 😉

OMG they read my post. 😊

Yes mate. 'They' indeed read your posts. But I'm afraid... just the odd and bold ones!! :)

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.15
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 53776.88
ETH 2232.91
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.30