You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: #Discussion Time - The Quantum & The Lotus - Quote #1

in #discussion7 years ago

When I saw the title from this post I got immediately attracted to it. Seems the story of my life as well, science and spirituality can be that apart? Because both are the areas I like the most and where I invest more spare time.

I agree that the spirituality is not as taken in consideration as science and it should be. I consider really important to build a good inner to build a better outer. They don't teach us this, we usually learn it when we are grown up and on our own, because something inside of us claims for it.

A person who reaches high level of spirituality is able to understand science in other ways. Tesla, Jung and a lot of really brilliant persons took their time to look into the spiritual zone but this part of their work was put aside. Some were treated as fools when they did.

There is a bad concept surrounding the spiritual area, its still not correct seen, at least not good enough. People should think more about what they feel and don't follow everything they are being told :) listen more to their inner, but we forget how to do that.

My main language is Spanish, I tried to express myself as good as I could. Loved the topic! I also love to share information as you commented at the beginning of the post.

Following you for more and thanks for your time. Cheers!

Sort:  

You would did a great job getting your thoughts across! I would've failed miserably had I tried to communicate my ideas in spanish....

I particularly resonated with this part of your comment

They don't teach us this, we usually learn it when we are grown up and on our own, because something inside of us claims for it.

I can completely relate to that something inside wanting to know and understand the spiritual side of things. I feel like that drive has been inside of me for as long as I can remember. It was never satiated by what was being taught or displayed around me though. I had to go out and find what truths made sense and resonated with my core being and on that path searching I learned soooo many things.

That search continues to this day and will continue until my last breath.

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Let's continue exploring :) Thank you for sharing the post.

I agree that your written English is excellent. I used to be an ESL teacher (English as a Second Language),and I know that even carrying on a basic conversation in a second language can be tough. Writing as clearly as you do is a major task, with many difficulties, but you succeed to a great degree.

Keep learning, Keep listening to that inner voice, and keep on Steeming Ahead.

Wow thanks, your message was so kind :) I always liked English, I still retain a bit myself on writing posts but I will, as you all do. Steemit is a really interesting community indeed.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 62102.06
ETH 2415.08
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.49