You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Who do I follow

in #discussion7 years ago

I love flat earth, it is wonderful piece of fiction FOR REAL.
I just do not know... who I follow, or is it really relevant, as I am using the lists to organize where am I going ( and why).
For the last week maybe I started following again, but I don't even use my feed to find topics.
I know that I can find here something I can read and comment on, the trouble is that sometimes I have a really good content and a writer is awesome, but my brain is dead and I have no clue what to say....

Sort:  

better to say nothing and just vote rather than say something inane and stupid. If you say something stoopid the author might mistake you for a 'bot...and mute you.

Well, not.... that.
I was muted a few times, but I have no idea why.
I had one Japanese author ( I think he was writing in some exotic language an I believe it was a Japanese), so it can be because he wasn't using English and he wanted maybe to clean his feed, to make it more comfortable.
But...
I was downvoted for consorting a person with a considerate amount of care and respect, because she thought I am not showing an immense amount of 'reaction' because I clearly didn't understand what is that huge problem about.

From where can I even start to analyse that? How?

The funniest thing? I was discussing safety with steemflagaward or reward, something like that... when that happen. Like, we were debating about these super-tech algorithms that could make Steemit safer place, w/o plagiarism, that kind of thing... and on another side I was getting whooped... ( LOL).
I discussed that what happened with Patrice from Steemit Cleansing Service .... apparently nothing happened to me, but it was a near out of the body experience.
Some people are so confusing, but I believe it is my mistake to pick the wrong company.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 57651.10
ETH 2377.43
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.42